MUSCLE CONDITIONER SOAK 156g
Magnesium for sleep + Muscle Recovery
Recover from a rough workout or just a long day with our award-winning revolutionary Muscle Conditioner Soak. This one-of-a-kind formula blends deep-cleansing minerals including Dead Sea salt and magnesium flakes* to not only provide magnesium for sleep, but to also improve hydration, muscle pain relief, circulation, and wound recovery.
Why We Believe in Our Muscle Conditioner Soak
- Our bath soak isn’t just for muscles. A blend of natural botanicals do away with dandruff and deep clean skin. Plus, minerals like magnesium help you get a better night’s sleep.
- *Clinical studies of daily spa bathing in 2-12 weeks of treatment confirmed beneficial for chronic back pain and induce tissue repair. Dead Sea salt, in particular, has 20+ minerals to help repair and renew your body for restful sleep.
- Arnica oil, our key ingredient, is known to decrease inflammation, bruising, skin disorders, and pain while killing bacteria.
FREE OF ALL THE HARMFUL THINGS, GUARANTEED
- Soothes & Revives Sore Muscles
- Exfoliates & Cleanses Skin
- Controls Oil Production
- Repairs Skin Barrier
- Improves Circulation
- Aids In Wound Healing
- Magnesium for Sleep
HOW TO USE
- POUR one-third cup into a warm bath.
- DISPERSE throughout bath with your fingers.
- SOAK for minimum of 20 minutes.
- FOLLOW with All In One Oil for best results.
- ARNICA OIL: Botanical from the sunflower family full of antimicrobials and anti-inflammatories – kill bacteria, decrease bruising, inflammation, skin disorders and pain.
- DEAD SEA SALT: Mineral full of magnesium, potassium, calcium and 20 + elements. Cleanse, repair and renew while hydrating and repairing muscle aches.
- LAVENDER FLOWER POWDER:
Heavenly aromatic, antibacterial flower dating back thousands of years – used to purify skin, reduce stress and anxiety while relaxing aching muscles.
- MAGNESIUM FLAKES: Deep-cleansing essential mineral proven to improve hydration, speed up muscle recovery, enhance skin barrier, and improve circulation and restful sleep.
- Epsom Salt (Magnesium sulphate)
- Dead Sea Salt
- Magnesium Flakes (Magnesium dichloride)
- Organic Eucalyptus Leaf Powder (Eucalyptus globulus)
- Organic Lavender Flower Powder (Lavandula x intermedia)
- Organic Purple Coneflower Powder (Echinacea purpurea)
- Pure Vitamin C Powder (L-ascorbic acid)
- Organic Arnica Flower Oil (Arnica montana)
- Organic Lemon Oil (Citrus Limon)
- Organic Cedarwood Oil (Juniperus virginiana)
ELEVATE YOUR ROUTINE
Ask Us Anything
You may have just found PRĀZ, but we have been doing this for a long time. Let us help you look and feel as great as you are.
15 Signs You Are Magnesium Deficient & Why You Must Fix It!
Magnesium is a highly underrated player in our body especially in muscle recovery and magnesium for sleep. It’s involved in a large number of biochemical processes that are necessary for proper metabolic function. Regulating blood sugar levels, maintaining muscle and nerve function, making protein, and controlling blood pressure are just a few of the things on magnesium’s resume.
Rated 5 / 5