ALL IN ONE OIL 30ml
Black Seed Oil Body Moisturizer
Award-winning lightweight moisturizer blends plant oils to soothe and hydrate dry skin and nurture hair. Black seed oil diminishes dryness and scarring, while eucalyptus oil relaxes muscles and repairs both skin and hair damage. Great right after the shower, use all over for immediate moisture that never leaves you shiny or greasy.
Why We Believe in Our All In One Oil
- For centuries, parts of Asia and the Middle East have used black seed oil for men and women, relying on its anti-inflammatory and anti-microbial properties to diminish signs of aging, treat thinning hair, and enrich skin.
- Plant-based antioxidants combined with vitamins C and E offer strong UV protection, minimize red skin, and reduce hyper-pigmentation.
- Eucalyptus oil acts as a natural antiseptic that relaxes muscular aches and sores, making this moisturizer a great massage oil option.
FREE OF ALL THE HARMFUL THINGS, GUARANTEED
- Rich in Antioxidants
- Omega 3, 6, & 9
- Repairs Skin Barrier
- Restores Thinning Hair
- Aids in Healing Minor Burns
- Ultra-Moisturizes Dry Hair & Skin
HOW TO USE
- APPLY a small amount to cleansed damp skin AM and PM.
- MASSAGE in scalp, ends of hair and dry skin and skin burns.
- BLACK SEED OIL: Botanical grown in Eastern Europe and Western Asia – Anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial and antioxidant. For hair and body that leaves skin moisturized and diminished signs of aging.
- EUCALYPTUS EXTRACT: Natural antiseptic relaxes muscular aches and sores, repairs damaged skin cells and improves hair shine.
- PHYTIC + FERULIC ACID: Plant-based antioxidant used in Japan for centuries – blended with vitamins C + E. Strong UV protection, heals hyper-pigmentation and reduces signs of aging skin.
- ROSEHIP SEED OIL: Rich in essential fatty acids – Omega 3, 6, 9 and vitamin C – integral for firming and reducing the appearance of scars, fine lines, brown spots and pigmentation.
- Pure Rice Bran Oil (Orzo sativa)
- Organic Sunflower Oil (Helianthus annuus)
- Organic Avocado Oil (Persea americana)
- Organic Black Cumin Oil (Nigella sativa)
- Organic Jojoba Oil (Simmondsia chinensis)
- Organic Rosehip Oil (Rosa rubiginosa)
- Organic Vitamin E Oil (Tocopherols Non-GMO Soy sources)
- Organic Lemon Oil (Citrus limon)
- Organic Eucalyptus Oil (Tasmanian blue gum)
- Organic Purple Coneflower Oil (Echinacea pupurea)
ELEVATE YOUR ROUTINE
Ask Us Anything
You may have just found PRĀZ, but we have been doing this for a long time. Let us help you look and feel as great as you are.
Why Black Seed Oil Will Blow Your Mind.
Using black seed oil for my skin exhibited the same level of effectiveness on eczema outbreaks and inflammation as other medically-prescribed solutions.
Black seed oil for hair extends to the scalp as well, controlling troublesome dandruff and dryness to ensure flakiness never gets the best of us again. Furthermore, using black seed oil for hair adds length and strength to locks while addressing hair loss and encouraging growth.
Rated 5 / 5